hOllywOOd's glam rOck stars
peppermint creeps
will be playing as well that nite...
24/7 detOx/intOx @ UNDERCOVERSLUT.cOm
hateful sOciety prOductiOn
prOudly presents...
"#1 industrial glamOur punk mOtherfuckers"
a.k.a.
UNDERCOVER SLUT
alive + uncensOred
@ wOrldwide's famOus
dOn hill's
new yOrk city
wednesday, august 11th 2004
dOOrs: 8 p.m. - UCS shOwtime: 10 p.m.
admissiOn: 10 fuckin' dOllars
21 & Over shOw
24/7 detOx/intOx @ UNDERCOVERSLUT.cOm
hate mail: [email protected]
hOllywOOd's glam rOck stars
peppermint creeps
will be playing as well that nite...
24/7 detOx/intOx @ UNDERCOVERSLUT.cOm
hOllywOOd's glam rOck stars
peppermint creeps
will be playing as well that nite...
24/7 detOx/intOx @ UNDERCOVERSLUT.cOm
Hmmmm...wonder if there are any shows from UCS playing here in Texas...Maybe at the SIN13 Glam/Goth/Idustrial club....ARE THEY?
<font size="3" face="Arial">Maybe at the Calzada Cantina and Grill, Port Lavaca, TX. lol Sup' Marcus.Originally posted by A Katt Named Raggz:
Hmmmm...wonder if there are any shows from UCS playing here in Texas...Maybe at the SIN13 Glam/Goth/Idustrial club....ARE THEY?
LMFAO!!!...wow Lycan..I'm so there.
Nothing much bro...I started my story I told y about...Let me write a few pages..and I'll give you a quick idea of what I'm doing.
katt named raggz:
what's up buddy!
nO texan shOws bOOked, sO fuckin' sOrry! please give us that club cOntact, & hOpefully we'll play yOur state next time...
sO far, we gOt:
n.y.c.'s dOn hill's On august 11th w/peppermint creeps,
vegas On friday the 13th w/l.a.'s shOck rOck kings: rebel rebel,
bakersfield On the 17th,
san diegO On the 20th w/rebel rebel
hOllywOOd's bar sinister On the 21st
slim jim's cat club On the 22nd...
mOre shOws will be added/cOnfirmed sOOn...
all the fuckin' drama will be pOsted On UNDERCOVERSLUT.cOm anywayz!!!!
It's nice to note US (US in the US!) are still
knocking about after all these years - I remember
us (Ratpack) fighting for fanzine front-covers
space with US ten years ago - and where are all those
other bands now? Where are Ratpack? Kaputt! Haha!
Downloaded the latest US mp3s a few weeks ago...
Not bad, not great. Production a little dodgy,
although I wouldn't mind remixing you guys. Email:
[email protected]
Cheers,
Darren.
devian d:
small wOrld, isn't it!
"fuck that celebrity trash & yOur ghettO cunt drama" upcOming UNDERCOVER SLUT release will be Out rite befOre thOse states shOws...
hOw abOut re-mixing Our apprOpriately cOntrOversial cOver Of
cure's "killing an arab" Once fully recOrded???
Bookmarks